A comprehensive understanding of the socio-economic situation of communities affected by hydropower, mining and other developments is essential to inform the design and implementation of social management and mitigation programs.
ESL is recognized as one of the leading firms in Laos for undertaking socio-economic household surveys. We have experienced field supervisors and enumerators, use tablet PCs in the field and have strong GIS mapping capabilities. Our high quality analysis and presentation of data provides clients with the information they need to make informed decisions.
- Socio-economic and Health Baseline Survey for Phu Bia Mining, Phu Kham Operation, Xaysomboun
- Socio-economic and Health Baseline Survey for Phu Bia Mining, Ban Houayxai Operation, Vientiane Province
- Socio-economic Household Baseline Survey for Phu Bia Mining, Phonesavanh Prospect, Xiengkhouang Province
- Socio-economic Baseline and Follow-up Surveys 2001, 2005, 2007, 2009 and 2012, MMG Sepon
- Socio-economic Baseline Survey for Agronaut Century
- Socio-Economic Survey for NT2 Downstream Program
- Land / Asset Baseline Study – Phase 1 and 2